Tuesday, December 14, 2010

WALL.E



I thougt of showing Eva the plant i found but when i showed it to her she started to vibrate, she took the plant and went into sleep mode. i waited till the next day but there was still no response i went to work as usual and then the spaceship returned to take Eva back I ran towards it to get aboard but instead i just stayed outside. It took off and went into space. It tok us a while but then we landed and they took Eva. I followed them, and we through a whole new world. There were fat people wearing red costumes everywhere going on big modernized wheelchairs but without wheels they were just floating. We came to a stop. I took the elevator which Eva was on and we went to a dark room. They were looking at Eva when I fell into a hole. It was the Captain's room he woke up, the worker robots started dressing him up, he went up took a coffe and realised it was late for daily announcements

No comments: